Terms and Conditions
This site comprises news articles, a forum and chat room. The forum stores all posts. The chat room does not record chats, once all people log off the chats are gone. Please note the chat room is open to anyone who has registered, we do not check ages so mind your language
We welcome constructive, informative, tasteful and civil posts. And posts that reveal information about the NFRN and its practices.
The forum and comments are intended to be as pleasant a place as possible for all – for newbies and veterans alike. No flaming or disrespect for others please.
We ask that you kindly abide by the following rules:
1. No profanity or obscenities of any kind, even written back to front or disguised with asterisks etc.
2. Be nice to each other - no personal attacks on other users.
3. Defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening and harassing comments are not tolerated. Unless they are really funny.
4. Do not stray from the discussion topic.
5. No impersonation of other participants, elected NFRN members or public figures. A user may choose an appropriate nickname.
6. No advertising or marketing of any kind, including non-profit organisations, not even subtle stuff, ever. Please do not use your company name as a user name to identify yourself. We will not accept any "hard sell" on your services or products within those posts however. No URLs or sales spiel on sigs either.
7. No third party copyright material should be posted. Use links instead of quotes from sources rather than copying the material
Please also note that:
Threads in this forum tend to show up in various search engines. That means that anything that you post here can come up in a Google search.
If you create an account using your real name or if you post your real name, your company name, your clients' names etc then it is likely someone will find these comments and possibly trace them back to you so consider what you are about to post before you submit.
We may choose to delete or highlight posts as necessary for example if we really like a thread we may put it up on the front page, if a post is inappropriate we may delete it.
By using this forum, you authorise the website owner to continue to display your contributions to the site.
To report violations of these rules, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate, and if necessary, amend or delete any offending posts as soon as possible. Please ensure you email us the specific URL and the phrase(s) therein you'd like us to investigate. We cannot do so without this.
To ensure you and we are protected, the above rules are strictly enforced. This standard should be read with our Terms and Conditions for Use of Web Site which contain important information about our liability and copyright matters.
This site asserts copyright on all comments posted on the board.
Comments posted on the board may at our discretion be removed or edited, whether in breach of the standards or not, without further comment or notice to you. We reserve the right to identify you in response to a court order only, a threat of legal action will not release any information, it is only a threat. You agree in our Terms and Conditions to permit us to remove any such material. Changes to these Forum Rules may be made at any time without notice to you. You should re-read this page from time to time to see if there are any changes
WEBB’S OF LEVERINGTON is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WEBB’S OF LEVERINGTON may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st April 2010.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- ip address
- demographic information such as preferences and interests
- other information relevant to surveys
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. Links to other websites Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties EVER unless, of course, we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the address in the CONTACT US page. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information proved to be incorrect.